Retraction Note: Association between serum vitamin D levels and the risk of kidney stone: evidence from a meta-analysis
© BioMed Central Ltd, Part of Springer Nature. 2018
Received: 27 February 2018
Accepted: 27 February 2018
Published: 9 March 2018
The original article was published in Nutrition Journal 2016 15:32
The Editors are retracting this article  because post-publication peer review has identified multiple errors in the methodology of this meta-analysis, which invalidate the conclusions drawn. In addition, there is overlap of text with other published articles; the main sources of overlap are [2–5]. The authors do not agree with this retraction.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Wang H, Man L, Li G, Huang G, Liu N. Association between serum vitamin D levels and the risk of kidney stone: evidence from a meta-analysis. Nutr J. 2016;15:32.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Zhu Q, Zhang L, Chen X, Zhou J, Liu J, Chen J. Association between zinc level and the risk of preeclampsia: a meta-analysis. Archiv Gynecol Obstet. 2016;293(2):377–82. (First Online 19 September 2015)Google Scholar
- Ying Z, Jingde C, Qun L, Wei H, Haifeng L, Hong J. Association between breastfeeding and breast cancer risk: evidence from a meta-analysis. Breastfeeding Med. 2015;10(3):175–82. (Online Ahead of Print 18 March 2015)View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Tang J, McFann KK, Chonchol MB. Association between serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and nephrolithiasis: the National Health and nutrition examination survey III, 1988-94. Nephrol Dialysis Transplant. 2012;27:4385–9.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Leaf DE, Korets R, Taylor EN, Tang J, Asplin JR, Goldfarb DS, Gupta M, Curhan GC. Effect of vitamin D repletion on urinary calcium excretion among kidney stone formers. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2012;7:829–43.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar